Our clients work in a complex, multi-channel communications universe. We help them simplify, with an intentional strategy that’s focused on meaningful, positive growth. Together, we get results.
- Brenda Barker Scott Consulting Inc.
- Canadian Association for the Advancement of Women and Sport
- Canadian Hospice Palliative Care Association
- Canadian Institute of Child Health
- Canadian Researchers at the End of Life Network (CARENET)
- Centre for Advanced Computing
- Compass Group (Chartwells Division)
- Critical Care Nutrition – OPTICS study
- Hamilton Health Sciences Centre
- Hospice Palliative Care Ontario
- iDECIDE research project
- iCAN-ACP national study
- KGH Research Institute
- Lisa Miller & Company
- McMaster University
- Ministry of Transportation of Ontario
- St. Lawrence/Queen’s Academic Accommodations and Mental Health research project
- University of Gondar / Queen’s Mastercard Foundation project
- Queen’s University
- Housing & Ancillary Services
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Engineering and Applied Science
- Industrial Relations Centre
- School of Rehabilitation Therapy
- University Research Services
Examples of our work:
Plan Well guide is a tool to help learn about medical treatments and help prepare for decision-making during a serious illness, by showing you how to communicate your values and preferences. It focuses on getting medical care that is right for you or your loved one.
Our team works with Plan Well guide to translate knowledge through website development, designing promotional materials and workbooks, and more recently establishing a social media presence.
The iCAN-ACP study, funded by the Canadian Frailty Network, brings together a team of 32 investigators from 16 Universities, five international collaborators and 42 partner organizations to work with elderly Canadians living with frailty and their families to evaluate and tailor Advance Care Planning tools for long-term care homes, family doctors offices and hospitals across Canada.
We collaborate with researchers at the Institute to translate knowledge through strategic planning, profiles, videos, news stories and patient-centered activities. Our team also provides website and social networking management, as well as design support for presentation materials and events.
This client has relied on our services for 20 years, and we’re proud to provide a wide range of services to support their portfolio, including the development and implementation of focus groups and surveys, communications strategies and messaging for Residence students and their families, video and virtual tour development, website creation and maintenance, social networking management, internal communications and support for special projects such as departmental reviews, reports and contingency planning strategies.
Channel 3 has worked with CAAWS to create infographics, posters, instructional videos and animated videos that support physical literacy for women 55+
Channel 3 has worked closely with the Advance Care Planning in Canada Initiative, a project hosted by the Canadian Hospice Palliative Care Association, to develop a communications strategy and toolkit to help Canadians have important conversations about their future health wishes. The “Speak Up” toolkit, which includes, videos, workbooks, articles and online planning tools, is used by organizations across Canada.
This network collaborates to understand and improve palliative and end-of-life care.
Channel 3 provides social networking and website support, along with video development and support for online decision aids.