- Brenda Barker Scott Consulting Inc.
- Canadian Association for the Advancement of Women and Sport
- Canadian Hospice Palliative Care Association
- Canadian Institute of Child Health
- Canadian Researchers at the End of Life Network (CARENET)
- Centre for Advanced Computing
- Compass Group (Chartwells Division)
- Critical Care Nutrition – OPTICS study
- Hamilton Health Sciences Centre
- Hospice Palliative Care Ontario
- iDECIDE research project
- iCAN-ACP national study
- KGH Research Institute
- Lisa Miller & Company
- McMaster University
- Ministry of Transportation of Ontario
- Queen’s University
- Housing & Ancillary Services
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Engineering and Applied Science
- Industrial Relations Centre
- School of Rehabilitation Therapy
- University Research Services
- St. Lawrence/Queen’s Academic Accommodations and Mental Health research project
- University of Gondar / Queen’s Mastercard Foundation project
Examples of our work:
Channel 3 has worked closely with the Advance Care Planning in Canada Initiative, a project hosted by the Canadian Hospice Palliative Care Association, to develop a communications strategy and toolkit to help Canadians have important conversations about their future health wishes. The “Speak Up” toolkit, which includes, videos, workbooks, articles and online planning tools, is used by organizations across Canada.
This client has relied on our services for 20 years, and we’re proud to provide a wide range of services to support their portfolio, including the development and implementation of focus groups and surveys, communications strategies and messaging for Residence students and their families, video and virtual tour development, website creation and maintenance, social networking management, internal communications and support for special projects such as departmental reviews, reports and contingency planning strategies.
We collaborate with researchers at the Institute to translate knowledge through strategic planning, profiles, videos, news stories and patient-centered activities. Our team also provides website and social networking management, as well as design support for presentation materials and events.
Channel 3 has worked with CAAWS to create infographics, posters, instructional videos and animated videos that support physical literacy for women 55+
This network collaborates to understand and improve palliative and end-of-life care.
Channel 3 provides social networking and website support, along with video development and support for online decision aids.